Join us and 31 other local nonprofit organizations for the 9th Annual Alternative Giving Market of the Palouse! Head to the 1912 Center between Light up the Night activities and join in the fun on Thursday, December 7 from 4-8 and shop online anytime at www.agmpalouse.org November 24 - December 15.
If you're searching for a meaningful alternative to traditional holiday gift giving, shopping the market is the perfect way to give a truly purposeful gift that makes strengthens and supports our community. The Land Trust has five beautiful gift donation options to choose from:
- $5 protects healthy waterways and fish habitat for generations of anglers to come.
- $10 protects and restores the endangered native Palouse Prairie.
- $15 upholds our rural heritage by preserving family farms and forests for future generations.
- $25 helps maintain and improve trails and habitat at Idler's Rest Nature Preserve
- and name your own amount to help preserve the fertile fields, lush forests, wildlife habitat, opens spaces, and places that make our region so special